Winter Window + Blooming Amaryllis + Say It Simply: Merry & Bright

Hey all! Today we have Winter Window by Lizzie Jones, as well as Say it Simply: Merry & Bright and Blooming Amaryllis by Dawn McVey.

by stephanie gold for papertrey ink winter window say it simply merry and bright blooming amaryllis

Starting off with Winter Window, Lizzie did such an incredible job designing this set. There are so many options for making the window festive, warm and inviting, and even nice and chilly!

And a little scenery for looking out the window? She really thought of everything.

Dawn has some truly beautiful new florals out this month that you will see in a variety of colors from the design team. When combined with this lovely holiday sentiment, you are sure to have a quick yet impressive card on your hands.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Xo, Stephanie

7 Comments

1. October 13, 2018 / 6:02 am

Just amazing cards. I truly love this release. And all of the DT has used amazing colors throughout for a great presentation. Enjoy a lovely weekend

2. Jan Metcalf
    October 13, 2018 / 6:25 am

Love the soft background behind your window! Have always adored your unique perspective and designs!

3. Maureen
    October 13, 2018 / 8:37 am

This is just simply stunning, Stephanie. What ink did you use for the flowers?

4. Stephanie Clapper
    October 13, 2018 / 2:06 pm

Happy Saturday to and your family! I too love the soft background with your Christmas tree and deer. Your red window pops and sure draws the eye. I love looked and looked at your Amaryllis design. Monochromatic yet with beautiful layers. Super original and lovely! Thanks so much for sharing! Stephanie! 🙂

5. Lisa Schenck
    October 13, 2018 / 5:06 pm

I just love your cards! And the incredible softness of your amaryllis card, so very lovely!!!

6. Stephanie Clapper
    October 14, 2018 / 6:35 am

Hi Stephanie. I have to scoot this morning, but not before I wanted to express my joy and thanks for Sunday’s post. There’s such a time zone difference between us. So, your adorable pot-belly made from patterned paper (awesomeness! ) wasn’t posted yet. I wanted to also thank you for fantastic post and all your beautiful, hard work! 🙂

7. Maureen P
    October 14, 2018 / 8:36 am

These poinsettias are gorgeous! Can I ask what ink did you use for them?