Hey loves! I am on the Clique Kits blog today with a fun Art Studio post! I hope to see you there!
Goooooood morning everyone!! The new Clique Kits Team is hopping today sharing some projects and fun facts!! Let’s dive right in!
Fun Facts About Me:
1. What’s your favorite color? Yellow 🙂
2. What’s your favorite song right now? I can’t choose!! But Miranda Lambert is my fave <3
3. Who inspires you? Oh goodness so many people. In life, my family and friends are always inspiring me to be a better person. I love them so much!! Creatively, I work with so many wonderful designers and they each keep me on my toes and inspire me to continue learning and improving.
4. Favorite Book? That’s like choosing a favorite child!
5. Favorite Movie? I love Age of Adaline, The Divergent Series, and I’m SO EXCITED about Beauty and the Beast coming out!!!
6. Favorite snack? Tacos… I really love donuts too. I like food in general. Do these even count as snacks?
7. What is your favorite food? Tacos… I really love donuts too… I feel like I’ve been here before…
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Tour the US in an RV with my fam.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? I started out as a cardmaker and slowly started trying to scrapbook because of all of the gorgeous projects I saw online.
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? Maybe 1? I’m not sure lol.
11. Favorite Manufacturer? That’s tough but I’ll choose Crate Paper… I am always drawn to their fun, feminine designs.
Ok!! Here is my project for you today:
I tend to have a very simple style with lots of clean lines and I always gravitate towards feminine products. Love me some pinks! 🙂
Alright my dears! Your next stop is the lovely Nicole Martel!! Thanks for stopping by!
Heyyyyyyy Cliquey hoppers!! I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful Clique Kits design team and even more excited to be a part of the blog hop today!!! Woo woo!! You should have arrived here from the lovely Enza Gudor’s Blog. Before I get to my project, here are some fun facts about me!
1. What’s your favorite color? Yellow!
2. What’s your favorite song right now? Vice by Miranda Lambert (she’s my favorite 🙂 )
3. Who inspires you? As a human, Mother Teresa. Her quotes continuously inspire my everyday life. Creatively, there are WAY too many to name. 🙂
4. Favorite Book? That’s a very difficult question! I will say that I love a good biography and rom coms.
5. Favorite Movie? Right now I love Divergent.
6. Favorite snack? Salt & vinegar chips.
7. What is your favorite food? Oh man… Chinese food, I mean Mexican food, oooh no Southern fried, wait… no… ok just all food. I love tacos. And donuts. Now I’m hungry.
8. Where would you like to visit someday? My husband and I always talk about going on a cross country road trip with our kids. I would love to see and adventure all of the nature in the country we live in.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? For my birthday in 2013 I got a card making kit subscription from my hubby and fell in love… Everything just snowballed into different crafts and journals, scrapbooks, etc. 🙂
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? Actual 12 x 12 scrapbooking started for me earlier this year. I was a card maker mainly for a while.
11. Favorite Manufacturer? If I HAD to choose… I would say Crate Paper? They have lots of girly and vintagey (totally a word) collections that I love.
Alrighty! Let’s get to my project:
So I am a bit of a boho spirit and I really wanted to document this quote that I just adore by Michelle Rose-Gilman. You have probably heard it or portions of it.
“She had a gypsy soul and a warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart. She left normal and regular to explore the outskirts of magical and extraordinary. And she was glorious.”
The Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans is so feminine and light and fun. I immediately fell in love with it and felt it perfectly accentuated the quote.
Holy moly you guys that was a lot about me!!!! Tell me about YOU! Have you used this collection before?? How do you like it?!
Alright ya’ll… you have one more stop with the wonderful Nicole Martel! After that it’s time for you to get shopping!!!! Use my code << STEPH10 >> for 10% off your orders in the Clique Kits store. Much love!!
Hey everyone! I am on the Creative Retreat blog today with a couple cards for you using this month’s embellishment kit!! Check it out HERE.
Happy happy Friday!! I am on the Creative Retreat blog today with the full reveal of this fun layout!! See it HERE.