Heyyyyyyy Cliquey hoppers!! I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful Clique Kits design team and even more excited to be a part of the blog hop today!!! Woo woo!! You should have arrived here from the lovely Enza Gudor’s Blog. Before I get to my project, here are some fun facts about me!
1. What’s your favorite color? Yellow!
2. What’s your favorite song right now? Vice by Miranda Lambert (she’s my favorite 🙂 )
3. Who inspires you? As a human, Mother Teresa. Her quotes continuously inspire my everyday life. Creatively, there are WAY too many to name. 🙂
4. Favorite Book? That’s a very difficult question! I will say that I love a good biography and rom coms.
5. Favorite Movie? Right now I love Divergent.
6. Favorite snack? Salt & vinegar chips.
7. What is your favorite food? Oh man… Chinese food, I mean Mexican food, oooh no Southern fried, wait… no… ok just all food. I love tacos. And donuts. Now I’m hungry.
8. Where would you like to visit someday? My husband and I always talk about going on a cross country road trip with our kids. I would love to see and adventure all of the nature in the country we live in.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? For my birthday in 2013 I got a card making kit subscription from my hubby and fell in love… Everything just snowballed into different crafts and journals, scrapbooks, etc. 🙂
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? Actual 12 x 12 scrapbooking started for me earlier this year. I was a card maker mainly for a while.
11. Favorite Manufacturer? If I HAD to choose… I would say Crate Paper? They have lots of girly and vintagey (totally a word) collections that I love.
Alrighty! Let’s get to my project:
So I am a bit of a boho spirit and I really wanted to document this quote that I just adore by Michelle Rose-Gilman. You have probably heard it or portions of it.
“She had a gypsy soul and a warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart. She left normal and regular to explore the outskirts of magical and extraordinary. And she was glorious.”
The Pink Paislee Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans is so feminine and light and fun. I immediately fell in love with it and felt it perfectly accentuated the quote.
Holy moly you guys that was a lot about me!!!! Tell me about YOU! Have you used this collection before?? How do you like it?!
Alright ya’ll… you have one more stop with the wonderful Nicole Martel! After that it’s time for you to get shopping!!!! Use my code << STEPH10 >> for 10% off your orders in the Clique Kits store. Much love!!
Are we friends yet?! 🙂 Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST
Unity is hoppin again!!!! We have a couple new releases to share with you today and one of my favorites is this one:
Feathers & Faith!!! So. Much. Yes. Here are a few projects I put together using these and some other new release products:
This set is called Your Life Yours. I used Glossy Accents on the black stamp to create a faux wax seal. 🙂
SO MANY FEATHERSSSSSSS… This set is called Give Me Strength. The bottom feathers I turned into little tags – aren’t they cute?!
And one more tag for you using the Everything Kit… I was obviously very inspired by all of the tags from this week’s Unity Show & Tell Challenge. 😉 Keep rockin those tags you guys!!! They are so gorgeous – I love looking at all of them!!
We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway. Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win. Woo woo!! Here is the lineup in case you get lost:
Thank you all SO VERY MUCH for stopping by my little crafty home. Much love everyone!
Are we friends yet?! 🙂 Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST
Woo woo!!!! We’ve made it to Day 3!!! How are you all loving this month’s release?!!! Aren’t the other projects amazing? You should have arrived here from the sweet Ms. Jen Carter’s blog!
I’m diving head first into Fall & Thanksgiving now with these incredible Reap a Harvest Dies and Stamps!!!!!! I actually made quite a few cards with these but I will share some of the others with you later this month. 😉
I used a rock n’ roll technique with multiple ink colors to create the fall leaf-changing-color effect. Different ink brands blended differently and I actually like the diversity in how it turned out! Made it interesting!!
I KNEW I wanted to use this good ole Leaf Cover Up Die when I saw these gorgeous Pumpkin Stamps. The coordinating Pumpkin/Grateful Dies are so perfect and make the whole project just that much better.
SUUUUPPPPEEEERRRRRRR KIIIIDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSS!!!!! How flippin adorable are these little cuties?! Oh my goodness and they even have a matching Paper Pack!! You need these!!! Lol!!! For this sweet little Super Boy I added the Diamond Lace Cover Up Die as a background.
Soooooo not my normal style but I was obsessed with all the pattern papers and I wanted to use them all!! Haha! Wonky Rectangle Dies to the rescue!! 😉 I have one little boy and one little girl so I just HAD to make one of these for each of them. 🙂
Alrighty folks! There is also a super SPOOKY special going on for the Here for the Boos Stamp Set. Spend $50 in the Lil Inker store and get this adorable set for FREE!! You know you want it… 😉
Click HERE to find all of the amazing products from this new release.
It’s the last day to enter to WIN so leave a comment on each blog along the hop!! Your next stop is the fabulous Angel Rivera’s Blog.
Much love dear readers! I’m off!
Hey dear readers! I am so excited to be guest designing as part of the Precious Remembrance New Release Blog Hop today!! PR has an incredible new holiday stamp set called Oh Christmas for you and I had SO MUCH FUN playing with it!! Check it out:
Eek! I just love it. Here is a gateway card I made using this set:
I used the “let it snow” sentiment repeatedly to create a pattern on my card base and accented it with a piece of red Christmas card stock. I stamped a few of the pine leaves and fussy cut them out and finished the card off with frosted enamel dots and twine. I really love how graphic the “let it snow” pattern came out. Something fun and different for a Christmas card! 🙂
GIVEAWAY DETAILS //
Simply leave a comment to the shop’s blog post and each designer’s blog and let us know your thoughts about our newest set! 🙂 Good luck! 🙂
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- To keep updated with our projects, join us on our Facebook , Pinterest , Instagram if you haven’t.
- Giveaway is open until Saturday Sept. 10, 2016 Midnight EST.
Here is the hop line up in case you get lost!
Stephanie Gold // You Are Here 🙂
Have a wonderful day everyone! Happy hopping!
Hey hey! It’s that time of the month again!!! (the good one) 😉 Unity Stamp Co is hoppinnnnnn!!!!! I made 3 brand new cards for today and the first one uses a few different sets including the KOTM from August, the Steps of Courage set, and my all time favorite Unity stamp, the Never Easier Just Better set.
My next 2 cards are made with the 2 brand new Angie Girls!!! And we have officially reached 100 Angie’s!!!! Isn’t that so cool?! Here are my cards using these 2 new gorgeous girls.
To see all of my previous Unity projects from this month, see my post HERE.
WIN WIN WIN! We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway. Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win. — PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT —
Here is your hop list to make sure you hit all the blogs:
Much love my friends!