Hey everyone! I am so excited to be joining the Lil Inker Design Team for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!!
I decided to create a tag out of the gift card holder. In my mind I was thinking it would be the perfect hostess gift if I tied it to a bottle of wine or sparkling cider!! 🙂 I love giving away little gift cards too so I thought this would be perfect! 🙂
Lil Inker Supplies Used:
Don’t forget to see the other tags as part of this event HERE! There is a lot of fun to be had and A TON of gorgeous projects to see!! 🙂
Hey everyone!!! Are you ready for a TON of new Unity releases and a TON of sales for Brown Thursday?!!!! I bet you are!! 😉 We are also doing what’s called a “how to” hop today so you will get lots of inspiration AND some step by step instructions and tips on how to do some projects!! Woo hoo! There are videos, tutorials, and more so be sure to check out everyone’s blogs!
First I want to show you a new Angie Girl that I love because I totally vibe with her outfit… distressed jeans, big tee, and a hat… I basically wear this every day (minus the heels 😉 ) check her out:
Isn’t she just adorable?! I am also using some images and sentiments from the November sentiment kit:
Eeek I just love that birdy. 🙂 Here are my cards:
I also put together a little Traveler’s Notebook layout using ANOTHER new Angie Girl, Wakely:
And I put together a short/mini process video on how to make this layout:
We have TWO amazing Unity filled prize packages to giveaway. Leave a comment on EACH blog in the hop (including the Unity blog) for your chance to win.
Hey friends!!! I am SO SO SO excited to be a part of Ruby’s Bridal Shower BLOG HOP! If you haven’t heard the news, Ruby and Steve got married on Saturday, September 24th (and she looked GORGEOUS!!!). <3
We are celebrating this talented crafty lady in perfect papercraft style!!! Before you hop around, here are a couple words from the beautiful blushing bride: “Steve and I are very excited about starting a new life together. We look forward to beautiful memories in a new home and lots of adventures overall. We are grateful for the support and love from our family and friends. My heart is full, and I truly feel so blessed and loved. :)”
Here is my card!
I used Papertrey Ink’s Rosie Posie (steps 1 & 2) stamp set and Right At Home’s Script Greetings stamp set. I also tried out a technique from PTI’s Make it Monday with Kay Miller for watercolor stamping. I LOVE how it turned out!! Learning new techniques is so much fun! I accented my card with gold pigment polka dots and gold glitter cardstock. 🙂
We’re also thrilled to be offering up a few PRIZES!!!
Winners will be selected from the comments across all the blogs in the hop! Commenting closes on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 11:59PM PST. Winners will be posted on Amy Tsuruta’s Blog on Sunday October 23rd.
And in case you were wondering… Ruby & Steve are registered at:
Heyyyyyyy Cliquey hoppers!! I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful Clique Kits design team and even more excited to be a part of the blog hop today!!! Woo woo!! You should have arrived here from the lovely Enza Gudor’s Blog. Before I get to my project, here are some fun facts about me!
1. What’s your favorite color? Yellow!
2. What’s your favorite song right now? Vice by Miranda Lambert (she’s my favorite 🙂 )
3. Who inspires you? As a human, Mother Teresa. Her quotes continuously inspire my everyday life. Creatively, there are WAY too many to name. 🙂
4. Favorite Book? That’s a very difficult question! I will say that I love a good biography and rom coms.
5. Favorite Movie? Right now I love Divergent.
6. Favorite snack? Salt & vinegar chips.
7. What is your favorite food? Oh man… Chinese food, I mean Mexican food, oooh no Southern fried, wait… no… ok just all food. I love tacos. And donuts. Now I’m hungry.
8. Where would you like to visit someday? My husband and I always talk about going on a cross country road trip with our kids. I would love to see and adventure all of the nature in the country we live in.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? For my birthday in 2013 I got a card making kit subscription from my hubby and fell in love… Everything just snowballed into different crafts and journals, scrapbooks, etc. 🙂
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? Actual 12 x 12 scrapbooking started for me earlier this year. I was a card maker mainly for a while.
11. Favorite Manufacturer? If I HAD to choose… I would say Crate Paper? They have lots of girly and vintagey (totally a word) collections that I love.
Alrighty! Let’s get to my project:
So I am a bit of a boho spirit and I really wanted to document this quote that I just adore by Michelle Rose-Gilman. You have probably heard it or portions of it.
“She had a gypsy soul and a warrior spirit. She made no apologies for her wild heart. She left normal and regular to explore the outskirts of magical and extraordinary. And she was glorious.”
Holy moly you guys that was a lot about me!!!! Tell me about YOU! Have you used this collection before?? How do you like it?!
Alright ya’ll… you have one more stop with the wonderful Nicole Martel! After that it’s time for you to get shopping!!!! Use my code << STEPH10 >> for 10% off your orders in the Clique Kits store. Much love!!