<<Edited to add product list at bottom>>
Hello!! Today I have a couple projects I made using this awesome Sizzix Tiny Tabs and Tags Die by Tim Holtz. I have been using this die nonstop since I got it and I don’t think I’ll be slowing down any time soon. I use tags ALL the time and it is so nice to have this super easy and clean die to just make any tag at the drop of a hat.
Here are my pros for this awesome product: >>
– It cuts 8 different dies. It’s not just for the tag!! Although that has been my main use for it so far, the tabs are perfect for scrapping projects as well.
– The foam top on it means the paper doesn’t get stuck. I always end up pushing out my die cuts from other steel dies, but with the foam, it never gets stuck.
– The thick wood plate means you don’t have to use your extended multi-surface platform. Just sandwich it in between your cutting plates!
And here are my cons: >>
– It’s all one big die. You have to cut your paper to the size of the shape you want to use or else you will have a bunch of things cut at the same time.
– The foam is a bit slippery with your paper. Washi tape works a bit to keep it in place, but it doesn’t stick very well to the foam.
I say, it’s a keeper! I have used this thing so much, it’s been broken in, in a very short amount of time. I definitely recommend. 🙂 So here are a couple projects I used the tag die with. >>
I made a couple tags for my kids Easter baskets this Sunday. I threw these things together so fast with this die. And it’s hard to see in pictures but they are lovely and sparkly glitter too… 🙂
And then of course I made a card… 🙂 >>
The white paper is from Papertrey Ink but everything else you see is from Studio Calico. They had really awesome supplies in their April kits. I have been working with an add-on so far… I don’t think I’ve even dug in to the actual card kit yet… eek!!! I’ll have more on this later. 🙂
This is one of my favorite stamp sets so far. It’s so optimistic and happy… just my flavor! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!! 🙂