Yellow Sunshine + Bold Borders Prism + Banners & Pennants

Hey friends! Today is Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink July Release! Today we have some fun new products to share with you from Lizzie Jones, Heather Nichols, and Rebecca Luminarias.

by Stephanie Gold for Papertrey Ink yellow sunshine bold borders prism lizzie jones rebecca luminarias

This card showcases the very unique and happy set Yellow Sunshine by Rebecca Luminarias. I decided to use this adorable sentiment and accent it with a rainbow and a few raindrops on the ends.

The background has the Bold Borders Prism peaking through.

I love the light and airy feel that came out from this!

by stephanie gold for papertrey ink banners and pennants heather nichols

This next set by Heather Nichols really hit me in all the right places! I am not a big pennant person in general but you can use these sentiments for anythinggggggg. They are so dang cute and I’m OBSESSED with the compass and “go your own way” types of sentiments. Amazing.

by stephanie gold for papertrey ink banners and pennants heather nichols

I definitely tend to do my own thing whether that’s good or not lol so I loved the message this card gave out.

by stephanie gold for papertrey ink banners and pennants heather nichols

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow 😉

Xo, Stephanie

Are we friends yet?! 🙂 Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

8 Comments

1. Sue Symens
    July 11, 2018 / 7:44 am

Love your work. Beautiful!

2. July 11, 2018 / 7:46 am

Lovey cards! Such creative ways to use the new sets!

3. Michele W
    July 11, 2018 / 8:59 am

Fantastic cards! I especially like the way you added the arrows to the compass to give it more emphasis/weight and the interesting card layout. Change up the colors a little and this would be a great card for guys and gals. Thanks for sharing!

4. F. Andre
    July 11, 2018 / 1:47 pm

Such a creative use of the sentiment to frame the banner. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

5. Nancy M
    July 11, 2018 / 10:33 pm

I enjoy seeing how you use stamps and dies. Yes, Stephanie, you do do your own thing! I’d love to see what you’d do with the Yellow Sunshine die. Please. Also, when you use a word or sentiment as a frame, do you measure first to see if it will work or just go for it? You’ve created a few cards with word stamps that I wondered about your process.

• July 12, 2018 / 7:40 am

I tend to just go for it and make it work! I am convinced I can make anything work if I eye it. haha. Not sure how true that is though.

Thank you so much for your continuous support and kind comments, Nancy. I truly appreciate it. 🙂

Xo, S

6. Jan Metcalf
    July 12, 2018 / 5:16 am

The sentiments ARE wonderful and so are your cards!

7. July 12, 2018 / 7:41 am

Thank you all so much for your comments. You are all too kind and I appreciate all of you!