Coming Soon // A New Gray At Papertrey Ink

by Stephanie Gold for Papertrey Ink medium gray announcement name contest cardstock

After many requests, and much time and perfecting, Papertrey is finally coming out with a MEDIUM GRAY cardstock!! And don’t worry, you will see the coordinating inks, etc eventually… perfection takes time, people! 😉 We have a veryyyyyy special contest on the team blog you won’t want to miss but first, I have a fun video for you showing you how I made today’s project showcasing our lovely new gray.

Super easy and fun, right? I linked up the supply list for you below! And here is the color recipe for my card:

Thank you all for stopping by! Be sure to check out the contest and all the other DT projects!

Much love.

Xo, Stephanie

Are we friends yet?! 🙂 Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

9 Comments

1. Jan Metcalf
    April 1, 2018 / 5:49 am

Great video Stephanie! Pretty card!

2. Cindy H.
    April 1, 2018 / 5:58 am

Very pretty!

3. MaryAnn
    April 1, 2018 / 6:48 am

Love the pinks with the new grey.

4. April 1, 2018 / 9:55 am

SUPER JOB, Stephanie!!! I watched your video! 😉 I see your nails, your sweater & your card ALL MATCH!!! LOL LOVED seeing the new Stitching Garden Stamps in action! (They’re on their way to my doorstep!) LOVE this new color of gray! AND LOVED how your sweater matched this gray too!!! LOL HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

5. April 1, 2018 / 4:04 pm

Thanks for the video! This is a beautiful understated card and the colour combo is so perfect.

6. Birgit Norton
    April 2, 2018 / 4:11 am

What a beautifully layered card~ Wow!! I love the die cut background and how it looks like a knitted sweater. The Stitched Garden flowers look just amazing with it. Feminine and cozy!

7. Rachel Jolley
    April 2, 2018 / 8:38 am

Stunning, all the colours work so beautifully together! Tfs

8. April 2, 2018 / 8:56 am

Beautiful color, color combo & card!

9. Lisa K
    April 3, 2018 / 3:49 pm

Gorgeous! I would have NEVER considered to put Smokey Shadow over Sweet Blush and Vintage Linen. Who would have thought they would look so good together? I love it! And your sweater looks so nice with the card. Just perfect. I’m thinking that you must have the air conditioner really cranked since it was in the 90s on Easter. Ha! Of course, living in AZ you wear a sweater any time it is below 100. 🙂