Papertrey Ink Design Team

***This is my 3rd post of the day… Please scroll down for the CardMaker Magazine blog hop with Lawn Fawn, and the Neat & Tangled Release in Review, thank you!***

YOU GUYS. I can’t even handle the news I get to share right now. I have been very graciously invited to join the incredible Papertrey Ink Design Team!! Happy dance with me now… woo woo!

stephanie gold - birthday wishes card with papertrey ink rosie posie - goldensimplicity.com

Holy moly I have been over the moon since I first read Nichole’s email… you know, after I got up off the floor from fainting and crying happy tears. 😉 I am so grateful and truly ecstatic to be able to join such wonderful designers on this next year’s creative journey. There is a whole lot of fun and excitement coming your way so stay tuned to Nichole’s blog! Much love everyone!!!

Click here to see a sampling of projects I’ve made with Papertrey Products from over the years. 🙂

Xo, Stephanie

Are we friends yet?! 🙂 Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

32 Comments

1. Melissa S. February 10, 2017 / 7:34 am

Oh, wow! Congratulations! Can’t wait to see your beautiful creativity this year. I loved the cards you made with the DFTW Make It Market kit and the Phrases and Praises set.

2. Jill A February 10, 2017 / 8:02 am

How fun and exciting–Congrats!!! You will make a great member of this awesome team!!!!!

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 9:27 am

Aww that means so much you have no idea. THANK YOU!!

3. Amy Vitriani February 10, 2017 / 10:28 am

Congrats Stephanie on your amazing news!!! Love your card too ❤️

4. Natasha Trupp February 10, 2017 / 10:41 am

Woohoo! I’m so excited for you! I loved your video from the PTI contest and am looking forward to seeing more PTI projects from you!

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 9:28 am

You are too sweet Natasha. THANK YOU. I loved your video too!! I voted for yours 🙂

5. Nancy M February 10, 2017 / 11:04 am

Congratulations, Stephanie. I’m a fan of your slightly quirky style; although, my favorite two of your cards are not at all quirky. They both use the horizontal cover plate with a white-on-white treatment and flowers. Looking forward to seeing more of your work with PTI products.

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 9:29 am

Haha I’ve never been called quirky but that’s such a perfect fit!!! I love it!! Thank you so much for the kind words Nancy I really appreciate it! 🙂

6. Laura Jane February 10, 2017 / 11:40 am

YOU go GIRL!! So excited to see all that you create for PTI:)))

7. Natalie Winterstein February 10, 2017 / 12:27 pm

Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations in the future!

8. Kathy Mc February 10, 2017 / 12:58 pm

Congratulations, Stephanie! Looking forward to seeing you work your magic with PTI products.

9. Julia Aston February 10, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Big congrats on being on the PTI team!! I look forward to seeing your style – and inspiring projects! Julia xx

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 9:30 am

Thank you so much Julia!! I really appreciate it 🙂

10. Nancy Penir February 10, 2017 / 7:09 pm

Congrats, Stephanie! So happy and excited for you! Loved your video you did for PTI, and looking forward to seeing more of your projects!

11. see mary stamp February 10, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Congratulations Stephanie. It’s always fun to see how excited designers are when asked to join the PTI team. Looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful projects this year. Wishing you all the best!

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 9:30 am

Thank you so much Mary!!! I was over the moon! (still am haha)

12. Bonnie Sharp February 11, 2017 / 6:10 am

Congratulations!! So exciting and I am looking forward to your beautiful creations!!!

13. Birgit Norton February 11, 2017 / 6:22 am

Congratulations Stephanie! Oh my how exciting that is!! I just saw your name listed as a new designer and just had to pop over here and congratulate you in person. You’ll be a wonderful asset to this amazing team of designers and I can’t wait to see more throughout the year!!

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 10:34 am

Oh my goodness you are so very kind. I really appreciate your message! Thank you so much Birgit!!! <3 <3 <3

14. Lisa February 11, 2017 / 8:11 am

Congratulations, Stephanie!! I’m so happy for you and am looking forward to seeing all of your amazing creations with Papertrey products this year. I’ve been a follower on your blog for quite some time, and I just love your style. 🙂

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 10:35 am

Oh Lisa… Thank you so much. I hope I can make you all proud. I really appreciate you!!!

15. Helen F. February 11, 2017 / 11:22 am

CONGRATULATIONS, Stephanie! You will be a fabulous addition to this awesome design team. Loved your PTI video and look forward to seeing you and your lovely creations

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 10:36 am

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I so so appreciate the message Helen! <3 <3

16. Billie A February 12, 2017 / 1:00 am

Congratulations. I love your cards and this will be awesome you being on PTI and creating.

• Stephanie Gold February 20, 2017 / 10:36 am